We are currently recruiting for a part-time Supervisor role within our Shrewsbury store.
This permanent role is based on 20 hours per week, which may include weekend working.
All interested candidates should apply via www.signetjobs.co.uk ahead of our closing date 4th May 2018
We are currently recruiting for two weekend staff, each working 6hrs per week with opportunity for additional hours during key trading periods and to cover holidays.
Applicants must be aged 17 years and over.
No previous experience required as full training will be provided.
Applicants must send their CV's to the Perfume Shop.
QVC OUTLET SHREWSBURY
Part time vacancies;
We have between 8 and 20 hour contracts available
Exceeds national minimum wage
- Greets all customers upon arrival and thanks the customers for visiting the QVC store upon the customers’ departure.
- Introduces the customer to QVC Outlet Store by explaining the store's layout, current promotions, and markdowns, pricing policy and return policy.
- Contributes to sales revenue through various selling techniques. Assist customers in selecting products. Probes the customer's interests and needs.
- Creates product displays as defined by merchandising standard. Presents the merchandise in a fashion which captures the customer's attention.
- Conducts store recovery and replenishes merchandise.
- Organises products within an area of the store into a neat, orderly and visually attractive manner to maintain merchandising standards.
- Contributes ideas for the overall success of the store such as displays, reducing expenses, store appearance, operational process and policies.
- Operates a cash register and conducts customers' financial transactions including sales, returns, and exchanges.
- Cleans the store, shines the jewellery display cases and doors, dust cabinets and vacuum floors.
- Excellent communication, organizational and mathematical skills.
- Ability to operate a cash register
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external customers and personnel.
- Ability to lift boxes pushes carts, and clothing racks to replenish the merchandise.
- Previous customer service, retail, visual merchandising or marketing is a definite plus.
- Maintain attendance as defined by company policy.
Schedule varies, must be available evenings and weekends
QVC, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Interactive Corporation (NASDAQ: QVCA, QVCB), is the world’s leading video and ecommerce retailer. QVC is committed to providing its customers with thousands of the most innovative and contemporary beauty, fashion, and jewellery and home products. Its programming is distributed to approximately 300 million homes worldwide through operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy and a joint venture in China.
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Contracted Hours: Full-Time ~ 40 hours per week
Salary: £16,808.00 /year
Main Responsibilities: The following section details the main responsibilities for this position. However, this is not a definitive list and a flexible approach to work duties is expected from all members of our team. Generally, the Assistant Manager's duties are to assist the Branch Manager in his or her duties, providing Duty Manager Cover in his or her absence.
To provide excellent customer service
To maximise sales through effective promotional and sales floor management.
To achieve branch sales and profitability targets through effective cost controls.
To minimise stock shrinkage through effective stock and security management.
To ensure that the team members are providing a courteous and efficient service to customers, treating each customer in a pleasant and helpful manner.
To ensure that the Branch takes complete ownership of all customer queries and complaints.
Additional Operational duties to be discussed at interview but will include close liaison with Head Office. Candidate Profile We are looking for individuals who will complement our anchor values of providing customers with inspiration, convenience, quality, value and respect in an enjoyable and lively environment. Previous retail experience is essential, as is the ability to comfortably deal with all members of the public. The successful candidate will be;
Responsible and respectful.
Hands on, committed and enthusiastic.
Professional and approachable.
Self-confident and self-motivated.
An excellent man-manager.
An excellent communicator and service provider.
Remuneration & Benefits
Working five days out of seven, for an average of 40 hours per week,
Bonus: Dependant on performance of the store
Holidays: 28 rising to 33 days per annum.
Sick Pay: Effective after 6 months
Staff Discount: Up to 30%
Work Attire: Black or blue jeans, dark coloured chinos, or smart blue/ black trousers. Smart, clean shoes. Company t-shirt or polo shirt supplied.