Our 360º Style event is less than a month away and to get you excited, we’re sharing our favourite autumn/winter pieces to carry you through the chilly seasons.
From comfy cable knit jumpers and chunky scarves to over the knee boots, our autumn/winter picks will have you feeling and looking fabulous from September through to March.
Finding a coat that’s both cosy and stylish is no easy task, there always seems to be something missing. You want one that will match most of your jumpers but also add a little excitement to your outfit. Why not opt for a pop of colour, a fur trim or even a traditional trench?
- Bright Check Coat, Next, £75
- Camel Detachable Faux Fur Trim Coat, New Look, £54.99
- Trench Coat, Marks and Spencer, £79
Whether you love a chunky roll neck or prefer an oversized balloon sleeve style, there’s no such thing as having too many jumpers in your collection. Why not try switching up your taste this season? Go for a something a little different than your usual – you never know, embellished jumpers might just become your new favourite!
- Oversized Roll Neck Jumper, Topshop, £39
- Grey Embellished Jumper, Peacocks, £22
- Joules Jessie Cable Knit Jumper, Next, £52
Although a classic skinny leg compliments almost every t-shirt out there, straight leg jeans are becoming more and more popular this season. Pair them with a chunky jumper and some heeled boots, and you’ll be set for day and night. If jeans don’t make the cut, why not swap them out for a denim skirt and tights?
- Black Straight Leg Jeans, Topshop, £40
- CURVE Drop Hem High Waist Skinny Leg Jeans, Marks and Spencer, £29.50
- Black Denim Pencil Skirt, River Island, £36
Your wardrobe should never be without a pair of autumn/winter boots, they’re definitely a must-have. Which style you ask? Over the knee boots are perfect for date night, whilst a cute Chelsea boot will take you through a casual weekend of shopping.
- Leather Chelsea Boots, H&M, £49.99
- Brazil Lace Up Ankle Boots, Topshop, £42
- Black Over the Knee Block Heel Boots, River Island, £75
There’s nothing like a scarf to keep you warm when the temperature drops. Purchasing a few different options is always a good idea, you’ve got to cover all bases. Keep it simple with a colour that matches most of your outfits, or branch out with a grid or animal print. Trendy!
- Red Chunky Brushed Scarf, Laura Ashley, £30
- Mink Grid Check Scarf, New Look, £12.99
- Brit Boucle Colour Block Scarf, Monsoon, £29
If you’re still feeling a little unsure about which styles would suit you best or you want more autumn/winter options, stop by our 360º Style event on 6th October to discover outfits that really do steal the spotlight…