|OFFICE LOCATION||Shrewsbury Shopping Centres|
|REPORTS TO||Regional Manager|
|DIRECT REPORTS||Supervisors & Administrator|
|SALARY||£34k Rising to £38K after 6 months’ probation|
|EMPLOYMENT STATUS / WORKING HOURS||Full Time 40 x Hours Per Week – 0830 – 1730 and Flexible to meet the needs of the role & business.|
Summary & Purpose of the Role
The main purpose of the job is to provide a professional, comprehensive Facilities Management service to the client. Provide leadership and direction, to assure that the company standards and policies are followed and maintained.
- Total responsibility for facilities management services.
- Managing, training, disciplining and mentoring the onsite IFM facilities team.
- Monitoring of contractor’s SLAs and KPIs including IFM target responsibilities.
- Liaise with Regional Manager in producing and managing the IFM site budget.
- Monitor facilities related spending against budget and forecast.
- Review facilities supplier contract agreements and commercial terms and conditions.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation.
- Regular facilities update meetings with both Client and IFM site-based staff.
- Develop effective relationships with client ensuring their satisfaction with service delivery
- To assist in the development of business initiatives including contract renewal strategy, contract management plan and customer improvement plan.
- To lead excellent communications throughout the contract and to champion the motivation for all staff. Being prepared to undertake any such duties, which may be necessary to ensure the successful operation of the contract and the good name of the Company.
- Updating and collating information for Client reporting via KPI dashboard.
- Facilities contract reviews.
- Liaison with client.
- Monitoring of Concept Evolution helpdesk system.
- Responsible for own administration.
- Ensure all activity and processes are carried out in line with the company operations manual.
- To ensure all work is carried out in a safe, proper and thorough manner considering Health and safety legislation, Incentive FM policies and procedures, risk assessments and method statements
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client and staff information.
- Show Drive, Commitment & Initiative
- Responsibility to recruit, train and discipline staff as required in line with company policies.
- Develop the service delivery within the agreed budgets.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and influencing skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Facilities Manager
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of total facilities management within a retail environment.
- Relevant H&S Qualification (IOSH, NEBOSH etc).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience managing contractors
- Must be able to work on own initiative with a proactive and flexible attitude.
- Must have a smart appearance.
- Articulate and has the ability to communicate effectively with the clients and the IFM teams
- Organised individual who can demonstrate a record of planning and managing work flows
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of high-quality service delivery and their impact on this
- The ability to be agile and flexible to meet the needs and demands of the role
- Excellent time management organisation and focus on ability to prioritise and multi task with clear ability to focus on detail
- Outstanding leadership skills; inspiring interpersonal effectiveness to lead team, train talent and effect change; willing and able to be a “doer” and “influencer”
- Experience of working and building partnerships with clients
- Competent industry knowledge
- Demonstrated passion for the IFM brand
References must be available.