SKECHERS CS is the only UK franchise partner of SKECHERS a leading global footwear brand that designs, develops & markets athletic, casual & fashion styles for men, women & children.
At the core of SKECHERS CS success has always been, & continues to be, our dedicated employees. As a family-operated company, we think of each employee as an integral member of a collaborative team – & part of our extended family. With this in mind, we aim to achieve a work culture that is professional & supportive as well as fun & enjoyable.
We need a SALES ASSOCIATE to help maximise store sales & profitability whilst ensuring all company policies & procedures are being followed.
Main Duties and Responsibilities.
- To introduce, promote and co-ordinate merchandise to maximise sales.
- To give good service by efficient handling of cash and point of sale procedures.
- To be knowledgeable of all relevant figures achieved in the Store on a daily and weekly basis.
- To achieve both individual sales and individual UPT targets.
- To be knowledgeable of all product lines.
- To be aware of current promotions and publicity.
- To assist in layout of stock in windows and internal displays as directed.
- To inform management of stock shortages and overages.
- To carry out correct returns procedures.
- To maintain a well groomed, neat and tidy appearance in line with company policy.
- To deal with customers in a cheerful, polite and efficient way – always considering their satisfaction and good will.
- To handle telephone enquiries by being helpful and efficient, and always using the Skechers telephone greeting.
- To maintain high standards within the store.
- To undertake other duties and projects requested by management in order to ensure the smooth running of the Store.
Working hours & Pay rate
- Must be fully flexible to cover both weekdays and weekends when needed
- Minimum wage per hour (age related)
- Commission (Approximately £0-£250 per month uncapped)
- Accessory Commission (Approximately £0-£50 per month uncapped)
- Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Part-time hours: 4 per week
- Salary: £5.28-£10.42 per hour
- Employee discount
- Store discount
- Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Application question(s):
- Why do you want to work for Skechers CS, what made you apply?
- What is your current role and notice period if applicable?
- Are you fully flexible regarding your availability to cover when needed?
GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
Retail sales: 1 year (preferred)
customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Work Location: In person
- Expected start date: 01/05/2023